I am a Pediatric Physical Therapist and received my Doctorate Degree at the University of Southern California (Fight On!). Many of my friends and loved ones would describe me as easy going, compassionate, kind and understanding. I am a life-long learner of anything that pertains to Science (my inner nerd). During my spare time I enjoy baking (utilizing my Chemistry Lab skills), singing, playing the piano, and taking millions of pictures of my dog named Shalom. I am so excited to be jumping into my 2nd year of teaching gross motor skills at our Rancho Cucamonga facility. I look forward to working with you and your child. We have so much planned and so much to accomplish! I can’t wait to get started. Together I know we can lay the foundation to a successful start in your child’s functional development. I am blessed to take part in your Carrico journey as we work together to prepare your child for the future.
My Favorite Things:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Disney Movies
- Ice Blended Mochas from Coffee Bean (Sorry, not a Starbucks gal)
- Pandas, Puppies, and Penguins! Oh my!
- Singing (as often as I breathe)
- Teaching my kiddos how to become stronger and more confident with their new abilities